Thursday, April 30, 2009

Terence's London trip

Terence was in London for a week, preparing for Singapore day...
The house was in a mess and i were really "bo eng" for that week...
I had to rush the kids to school and to grandma's house myself, with Mei Mei cry at the back of the car, refusing to sit in her car seat. At the same time, i had to nag at the boys to tug in their shirts and eat their breakfast on the way to school!! What a busy and noisy morning.... Hahaha...
After work, I had to do some cleaning, coach the 2 boys with their school work and make Mei Mei sleep...
After putting the kids to bed, i still have to slog in front of my lappy until late at night...
To make things worst, Mei Mei wasn't in one of her better moods over the weekends and refused to take her am nap which she used to like very much... "wao kaoz" ~
Now, I am just glad that hubby is back!
Terence bought bears and buses for the boys, yes, its their fav!!

Mei Mei with all our gifts from the trip, she can't wait to munch the boys' toy bus already, haha...
Yes yes, a bag for me, a reward for me for my hard work this week:) Thanks dear!




Terence at the stadium, watching a soccer match... Chelsea, one of his fav team...








One of them??

No comments: