Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mei Mei @ 9 months, going to 10 months

We decided to start early reading with darling, so I took out Brice's phonics books and read out to her whenever i have the time, and she loves story time:) She would stop to listen for a while whenever i start to read, but its only for a while, coz after that, she would snatch away the story book! Haha.... At times, she would say "gaga", whenever i say the word Tiger.



Now, she can say "ma meh", which means mummy and sometimes, she will call me "ma ma" and she's very good in saying "pa pa" and "mom mom". "Mom mom" means eat... :P Whenever she refused to sit on the high chair, I would tell her, mummy give "mom mom".. Only then, she would readily sit down.
My grandma calls her "bao bei" and this weekend, we were all so surprised that she had learnt to say "bao bei a a a"!!
My grandma and my parents had also taught her how to wave good bye:) Whenever my mum says "bye bye!" and little bao bei will start waving her hand exciting... Haha... She's so funny!
Mei Mei loves the cards in my wallet, and will not hesitate to pull them all out whenever she sees them....



I suppose this little babe still doesn't know the dangers of the water and kept pushing me away, wanting to crawl into the water herself!





Now, she had also learnt that to get down from the bed or sofa, she needs to get her legs down first... First, she would find a target: someone sitting on the bed or sofa... Next, she would go to that person, hold on to that someone, and "ta ra"! Down she goes!

No comments: