Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Juz thoughts....

Kayden did not do well in his PSLE, and I have been having sad and sleepless nights until recently..... I think it's my worst days in my life.... On top of these, I have to bear with happy friends who called to share how well their kids did.... Of coz I shared and felt happy for my friends, but at the same time, I felt bitter and upset that Kayden did not do well.... I do not expect him to do as well as his peers, but just within his own ability.....

After nights of bitterness, I finally can face the music and reality... It's not e end and all is not lost.... As much as I felt that Kayden did not try his very best, I felt that I, as Mum also did not do my best to help and guide him,,, work has taken up too much of my time....

2012 resolution: I will work harder wif the kids and strive together with them and will spend more time to coach and guide them with their studies.

No comments: