Thursday, December 24, 2009

X'mas Eve

Hubby's X'mas present for me:- A musical Carousel, which i always wanted and A wonderful dinner @ The Steak house for the whole family.
Nice food, and most important of all, my parents and kids and both hubby and I enjoyed ourselves.
I am really happy, just by seeing the smiles on their faces... Its one of the best gifts in the world.
Thank you dear!
This year, we were back to Clarke Quay again on Christmas Eve. I really like the atmostphere @ Clarke Quay, and its not as crowded as Orchard Road.

The devils... Haha....
In the middle of Clarke Quay, excited about who should be the next one wearing the devil's horn... Haha...


I managed to get mum to wear the Santa Rina's hat. She couldn't stop laughing after she wore the hat ... Wahaha... I prefer this year's Santa Rina's hat design, compared to last year's... More innovative... :))




Caught in the act! Mei Mei Pushing Didi again...
Hahaha...








No comments: